Popped amaranth is a great helper in kitchen. It has a very pleasant nutty flavor. That’s why it is perfect also for snacks and sweet breakfast. It is packed with nutrition, gluten free and easy to digest. Amaranth is a great source of protein, iron and calcium.
- 100g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons popped amaranth
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 100g soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- Melt the raspberries over low heat, add popped amaranth and agave syrup. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Mix together coconut cream and soy yogurt. Layer with melted raspberries. Let it cool in the fridge for a while and enjoy!