Who would like to give a little caress to his muscle cells? This dish is great after exercise. It will give you the necessary energy, healthy natural fats and proteins, important in building and repairing of muscles.
Peanut Butter Rice Noodles with Crispy Tofu and Zucchini
Write a review
- 100g rice noodles
- ½ zucchini, sliced and cut into halves
- 50 g tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1cm piece ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- salt, turmeric
- chili flakes
- Cover the rice noodles with warm water. Allow the noodles to soak for 10 min.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok, add cubed tofu and sauté on medium heat for about 2 min.
- Add zucchini and sliced ginger and sauté for another 1 or 2 min.
- Sprinkle with salt and chili flakes.
- In a bowl mix together, peanut butter, lemon juice, water, soy sauce and turmeric until smooth.
- Drain the noodles and add them into the wok. Pour over the peanut butter mix and stir for 1 min until combined.