The best presents come from the heart. And no matter if it is exactly what we wanted or not, we should be grateful to have someone in our life that is thinking of us.
I like to give presents and also to make them. So everyone has to get used to it. Diamonds will also warm our hearts, but a Dates Syrup is special and sweet. And who doesn’t like sweet? ♥
- 1 c pitted dates
- 1 1/2 c water
- Wash the dates. Pour water and dates into cooking pot and bring the dates to a boil. Reduce the heat to the low, cover and let it cook for 40 min.
- Replace from the heat and let it cool.
- Place a cheesecloth or a nut milk bag over a bowl and pour the mixture in. Pull up all the sides and squeeze until you get as much liquid as possible.
- Place the syrup to the boiling pot and simmer over low to medium heat without cover until you get the required texture. Stirring occasionally.
- Once the syrup is cooled down the thickness will double.
- Merry Christmas!