Christmas Miracle! My Bundt Cake turned out well! This Cake reminds me of my childhood. My grandmother used to make it often and I used her old recipe 😉
Write a review
- 250g flour
- 150g sugar
- 100ml plant milk
- 100ml oil
- 7g baking powder
- ½ tbs lemon juice
- little coconut oil for brushing the bundt pan
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Brush the bundt pan (20cm) with coconut oil.
- Mix together flour, sugar and baking powder. Stir in the milk, oil and lemon juice.
- Place the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 min.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out.
- You can add raisins dipped in water into your batter.